BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oooh my!

[this apparently posted 4 times. Interesting.]

So I've been looking at modern interiors again and dreaming about my future house and all that jazz. And my goodness. I want to live in places like this SO badly. Like it's insane. If ever I end up getting an apartment I want it to look like this.

Click hur

Or something with big windows and that color scheme. I don't know why I like modern looks like this. They just seem so well put together and such. And plus I'm a sucker for windows apparently. See?

This and this 'un and this one.

I'm crazy, I know. But good golly.

I want that. So badly.

Well. I can wait, but it'd be nice.

I seriously wish we could paint the walls in the dorms. I would make mine look something like that. If I had a room to myself of course.

I think I'll still try and be an RA so I can live on campus...and get paid for it. If I get it, great, if I don't get it, great. There are pros to both situations in my opinion.

Anywho. On to more important things. I've got to read a chapter in Acts, get some bible homework done, write a paper for club, and a few other things that aren't as important as those listed.

I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Veggy Christian said...

I like the modern look too, so stylish, but it also looks really expensive, lol. Then again, famous artists can afford that kind of thing, right? And who doesn't like huge windows??? Seriously, who wouldn't want to be able to see the fields and scenery outside as if there were no walls between you and them? And of course all the sunlight streaming in would be gorgeous, and watching a storm??? Oh goodness, sitting in your living room but being able to see the rain and lightning on all sides... wow, that would be amazing... Can I come visit you when you get your dream house?

Good luck getting all your homework done! :)

Sketched on a Canvas said...

AAHH THUNDERSTORMS.
I didn't think of that! Aarrghhh yessss. That. I want. Man that would be GUHREAT.

And uhhhh of course you can visit. I wouldn't be a good wife if I didn't let you! :D